The following informations are in context of article §§ 14 UGB, 5 ECG and 24 Austrian media law:
Company and address
Systemhaus Predl Informationstechnologie-GesmbH
Company register, register court, VAT number
Company register Vienna: FN 270384 z
Register court ECG: Bezirkshauptmannschaft Gänserndorf/Mistelbach
VAT number: ATU62215025
Disclosure in terms of media law
Owner of this website: Systemhaus Predl Informationstechnologie-GesmbH
Alexander Predl and Brigitte Predl
Bank: Raiffeisenbank Stockerau eGen, Rathausplatz 2, 2000 Stockerau, Austria
IBAN: AT35 3284 2000 0800 9383
Terms and conditions
Information on online dispute resolution
Consumers have the opportunity to submit complaints to the EU’s online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
You can also address any complaint to the above e-mail address.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Systemhaus Predl IT-GesmbH.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
What are cookies?
Our cookies fall into two categories:
1. Essential Cookies: These are cookies that are required for the website to operate properly.They allow us provide services such as the booking agent of the site, account access and shopping basket functionality. If these are deactivated, a user will not be able to use these services.
2. Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to monitor website performance and for highlighting areas of the website that are relevant to the user’s visit. They allow us to correct errors and discover effective linking solutions. They do not collect information that can identify the user.
Other cookies on scoriet.com
We do allow other cookies on our site that come from service providers and advertisers and fall into the categories above. Cookies from services such as Google Analytics allow us to monitor web traffic and help us with market analysis and improving performance. If you are based in the European Union and would like to learn more about how advertisers use these types of cookies or to choose not to receive them, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu. If you are based in the United States and would like to learn more, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ .
How can I block cookies?
Disabling cookies is a function of the browser you are using to view our site. The help feature in most browsers provides the method for disabling cookies but About Cookies.Org provides extensive information on managing cookies in most browsers. http://www.aboutcookies.org/